Saturday, March 30, 2013
Boys will be boys....... especially mine
This was like in January. The big boys in my family decided it would be fun for the little boys to jump in a pile of leaves. I think we did this for about 3 hours. They loved it......But not at first if your first name started with a B.
See what I mean? He needs time to warm up to things. But by the end he was jumping in just as deep as everyone else.
The big boys also thought it would be fun to bury themselves in leaves and jump out when the little boys weren't expecting it. And being the mother, I also thought it was quite hilarious.
My boys love mud. I mean they LOVE mud. It rained for a couple days here and my Dad's backyard develops these lovely mud pots that the boys can't resist.
Oh my B!!!!
And obviously a large mud hole is the perfect place to play with trucks!! (AHHH! Can you guys see that handprint on B sleeve (the pic below)? S thought that was a great time. Putting hand prints on B)
Now i know that S looks super clean compared to B, but S also noticed that.....and quickly remedied the situation. I didn't get a picture of it, but S started taking handfuls of mud and smearing it on his shirt. NICE
Mopars at the Strip. Always a good time. EVEN IF IT WAS FREEZING!!!!
This picture made me crack up laughing. I asked S to say cheese with his Aunt E and Uncle T. He did.....and then right as I snapped the picture he morphed into this........what is that...rebel with out a cause.....barf......rock start gone mad??? Not sure but it was hilarious in my opinion.
And I learned something else at Mopars at the Strip. B is secretly trying to kill me. Seriously, he's trying to kill me with natural causes, like a heart attack or a stroke; something that can't be traced back to him. Gotta watch my back with that one.....never know......I just never know. ( He disappeared at one of the Casinos for 5 minutes. Can we all say HEART ATTACK???? Um....yes.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are great pictures! You are such a good mom!
Boys are trouble. Watch out, they will soon figure out that when they work together against you...they out number you and beat you.
I love that tongue picture, and your ordering of pictures was perfect regrading Barrett and the leaves
I love that tongue picture, and your ordering of pictures was perfect regrading Barrett and the leaves
LOVE the mud pictures, and law of averages says that one of these years it will actually be warm and pleasant at Mopars at the Strip. We had fun anyway.
Great pictures. My girls like to get muddy too, especially McKayla. Kids and mud, messy.
Post a Comment