
I love the little evidences that Sawyer leaves around the house. Even if it means the loss of a few perfectly good apples. I guess he didn't just want one apple, he wanted to sample them.

This is a picture after our first camping trip with the boys. Sawyer LOVED camping. Bear didn't do so bad either. Jaron and I......Well, let's just say it was a long night:)

Another Sawyer Quirk, he takes Bear's spoons and likes to stick them in cracks. He used to stick them in this horizontla crack in the kitchen, he mastered that and now he tries to stick them vertically in the door outside. He is so funny!! And he get super mad at you if you mess it up or take it down. I wonder what is going through his little mind when I look at this masterpieces of forks and spoons.......

Bear started to growl and it is so cute when he does it. I was actually trying to get him to smile for me in this picture.

And here are all my boys. It makes my heart sad. This was on Gavin's Angel day. And I know this is a cheap excuse for a post. No funny sayings, no clever title. At least there are pictures:)
8 comments:
Your boys are just too cute for words!!! And the fork pics cracked me up, thats totally something Tytyn would do!
Nothing needs to be said with that final picture. I love that Sawyer is just sitting on the head stone. Can you imagine your three boys (my 3 boys) when they are all united again?
That spoon balancing picture shows such creativity. Bear is growing up too fast. Angel days are hard days but they are days to feel the spirit closer than usual.
I love it!! That little "Soysauce" is such a ham. Just like his daddy. "Ham Jaron". He he he little inside joke between Jaron, Tiera and I. But he is so cute and just so funny. Absolutley love that little guy. And little Bear is getting to be so big and handsome. Can't wait to see both your little guys again soon. Lots of love to you all.
The last pic breaks my heart for you. I am sure he was there though.
Ok, that is so funny he eats a bite of the apple and puts it back :) ha ha I got a kick out of that and the little spoons.
Cute pictures. William does the same thing with apples.
How fun to go camping.
We have a new senior couple who lost a granddaughter from cancer at age 5. Now this week we are in Wellington, and our DPA told us about losing a twin at age 2 within one day from an unusual strep infection. Life is so hard sometimes but we are blessed to have Gavin for eternity. Bear is getting so big and I love Sawyer and the forks. We miss and love them so much!!!!!!!!
You have a wonderful posterity.
Post a Comment