Monday, November 16, 2009

OMH

a.k.a Oh my Heavens, has it seriously been a month since I last updated?? Sorry, guys. Sawyer keeps me busy. He loves to be held, doesn't take very good naps, and frankly does not sleep well at night either. Hmmm, I wonder why? For the life of me I can not figure it out. The only thing I am doing is lifting him up while he is sleeping to check his back and make sure he's not overheating and sweaty (in snowy Utah), and poking him until he takes a deep breath and stirs. It just does not make sense why he is not a good sleeper!!!!!:) So, here is a quick update with the 15 minutes I have while he is sleeping. (Sorry, if the pictures have red eye or there are tons of misspellings---Jess--- I only have but a few minute....no time to correct. Hey, I might even stop using sentence!!!)

In backwards order...
Halloween was spent with friends at a Cabin playing Rock Band Country....Rock on'!!!!

Go Ahead Jerome!! Break down. Don't stop, get it, get it!!

My handsome little man!

Gavins Green pumpkin that we brought up to him. Jaron carved two little teeth in there just for Gavster.


The cousins on the Mama's side!
Sawyer and I dressed up for a fantabulous Halloween party. He makes the cutest monkey! (Thanks Hailey!) And you have to see my lips to see who I was. Any guess...no time. Angelina Jolie from Mr. and Mrs. Smith. ( I figured Jaron was on an assassination mission. aka hunting deer, so i figured I would be his counterpart.)

OOOOHH AAAAAHHH AAAHHHHH

The last trip up the canyon for some tin foil dinners and Two of Soybeans Aunts. One from either side!!!

OOOOOH. It's cold!!!!!

And time!!!! Did anybody clock me? How fast was I? Anyone? Anyone? There is the buzzer folks (aka Sawyer woke up and is screaming now.) Game over.

9 comments:

Meredith said...

That monkey costume is too cute! He is getting big!!!

janc@mac.com said...

So glad to see you're back. I miss it when you don't write. I love to see that big smile (even with Angela lips). You bring hope and faith when you smile!

Ralae said...

Thanks for the update on both blogs!!! I love the pictures of Sawyer. It's funny because when I saw the green pumpkin it didn't click right away why it was green and my first thought was... why did they get an unripened pumpkin to carve?? Do pumpkins not get green in Utah?? Silly. I liked it!

Kristy E.B. said...

HOly cow, I can't believe how big Sawyer has gotten since you last posted. He is such a cutie and looks different than Gavin. I, too, was excited to see you post again. And I love the Angelina lips!

Jessimama said...

Michelle I'm so proud of you. Thanks for the post. Sawyer is so cute. I can't believe how big he has gotten. It has been way to long since I've seen him.

Tiera said...

Super cute monkey costume! Love the lips!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures! Cute little monkey. Cute pumpkin. Sawyer is so cute! You make a gorgeous Angelina Jolie and I agree with Jan I love to see your big smile. Love you, Sarah

Lisa said...

We need lots more pictures! I wanted to come by this week on one of my trips to provo but with our colds I knew I better wait.
Love the costumes!

Amber said...

Such a cute little monkey! He has gotten so big. Gosh I can't believe it. And LOVE the lips. Im so glad to see you smiling. It brightens my day to see you and Jaron and Sawyer smile. Know that I think of you guys often and love you all.