Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I know, you thought I disappered.

Well, I've had a lot of things on my mind that I've wanted to post, and haven't had the time to do it!! And those things will have to continue to wait, because I still don't have any time tonight. But I wanted to let you all know I was still alive, and throw some stinkin' cute pictures of Sawyer on here!

Soybean's blessing out fit. The little thing in the center of his tie is a "i love you" in sign language tie tack with a green sequein. (We like to believe that Gavin's would've picked that out for him if he could.)

Sawyers first lake powell trip!!

He looked so funny in the life vest. He could not move at all. So cute. He had the funniest look on his face when we were on the boat. He would look at whoever was holding him with a "I don't know whats happening but, I trust you..... I think." face.

His little hat!!

Sawyer's first razor ride. That was funny. I'll try and put a video of him on here later.

And I can't help but love his frowny face. I think it is the cutest frown I have ever seen. He's so cute he makes frowning look good!!! And who can't help but love his smile!! Now I have to run because my little Sawyersaurus is awake and calling my name. "Mom" aka. "WHAAHHAHAH" I'll respond to either :)

8 comments:

Ralae said...

He's looking so big! He's a cutie! We'll have to do a video com. so I can see him better.

Sarah said...

I'm glad to see a blog from you! Your little Sawyer is adorable!

Meredith said...

I was beginning to think that you disappeared- but you have set my mind at ease! Sawyer is so adorable!!!! And I must agree- that is a very attractive frowny face. :)

janc@mac.com said...

I just loved all these cute pictures of so many adventures with this sweet little guy. Glad you took lots of pictures. That way he'll say he remembered these trips even when he's 16.

Crystal said...

Cute pictures and he has changed so much! I can't wait to see him again!

Lisa said...

He is stinkin Cute!!! Looks like you are having a blast with him. Enjoy every minute!

Andrea said...

What adorable pictures. He is sooooo cute!
Love,
Andrea

michelle morgen said...

WELL YOU GUYS SAWYER WAS I THINK PROBABLY THE CUTEST VACATIONER AT LAKE POWELL!!!! BUT PUT UP SOME MORE NEW PICKS PLEASE!!!-LOVE AUNTIE SHELL