Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ralae (and Jessica) I seek Forgivness. I am not Worthy!!!!!

I especially apologize to these two because they have been asking me to update my blog for weeks now. It's just hard to get away. Sawyer is in a SUPER bad habit right now. He seriously will not sleep unless I am laying beside him or holding him. Yes, I know this is my own doing. But it does make blogging super difficult. Right this moment I am listening to him scream his head of on the monitor and it is breaking my heart. So much so that I have to go comfort him, just a moment.......

Amazing, mere seconds for you, but several minutes for me.

Okay, here are some pictures

I know that I am his mom, but DANG!! He is SO CUTE!!!!!! Thanks to my wonderful, fabulous, talented Mother-in-law, and the amazing subject matter. (Don't be jealous everyone:) Here is the real Santa Clause. (He like to go by Sawyerclause)

MMMMMMM. So cute!!

How,s that? Was that enough? Probably not but I am upstaris and feeling anxious that I am too far away from him. So that will have to do for now. Love your guts guys!!!

13 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

I agree, what a cute little guy Sawyer is!! He makes a handsome Santa Claus. What an adorable photo shoot!!

Tiera said...

He is the cutest Santa Claus I have ever seen!

jessi said...

sooooo cute!!!

Jessimama said...

I forgive you, but part of forgiveness is recompense, just remember that. HAHA I'm so funny. I'm single without children criticizing your lack of time. I'm so funny. On the upside Sawyer claus is so handsome. My favorite part of these photos is his face. It almost says "what are you doing to me" So cute. I'll see you later.

janc@mac.com said...

It's always so good to see a post from you! thanks for sharing the darling pictures of Sawyer. He is a doll!

Amber said...

He is beautiful. Such a cute little guy. Have a Merry Christmas!

Ralae said...

THANKS MICHELLE!! So cute!!! They are adorable pictures and I LOVE them. Joshua is saying right now, "I see another Sawyer?" He wants to look at the pictures again. So, post even more so Joshua will know who Sawyer is always! Joshua also just said, "Jesus McAmoy" funny. Love you!

Peggy said...

Awww, Sawyer is adorable! Those are some of the cutest pictures I have seen.

Sasha said...

Michelle! He is ADORABLE!! Love the Santa Claus outfit too!!

Sarah said...

He is adorable! Missed you at the Larsen family party. Hope you are feeling better.

Lisa said...

I love those pictures. I wish I could come by for a regular photo shoot with Aunt Karen, she is so talented. Of course, the subject is pricesless and adorable.
I remember sitting and crying a few times because I had to just let Avram cry it out, when I knew there was nothing else I could do. It is really hard being a mom.

Ryan... said...

So cute Michelle!! He looks perfect like you just set him how you wanted and he stayed! So cute!!

Unknown said...

Mom & I were looking at your blog today. You are a really good writer when you craft images to convery grief or happiness. Your words take us into your soul and, sometimes, the trip is both painful and joyous. Painful in your loss, joyous in your new son and your marriage, and joyous in the courage you have to deal with it all. We like to flatter ourselves by thinking that your goodness comes from how we raised you. But we know that most of it is because of who you are and because Heavenly Father's love for you will always make your courage and laughter shine. These are beautiful pictures of Sawyer. Of course the best ones are the ones with grandma or grandpa.